Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Samantha Ronson's favorite tunes of 2008

"Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon
"Uptempo and fun. And the singer has the sexiest voice I've heard in a while."

"Best For Last" by Adele
"Not for the dance floor, but amazing. A beautifully sad song that everyone can relate to."

"She's Expensive" by The Virgins
"Indie-rock with a cool dance vibe."

"Never Miss a Beat" by the Kaiser Chiefs
"Great, upbeat rock n' roll! Best of all, my brother Mark Ronson produced it."

"Death and All His Friends" by Coldplay
"I love this song. The whole album is pretty great, but this is the track that stands out the most for me."

"Love Lockdown" by Kanye West
"You feel his heart and soul in everything – that honesty sets him apart."

"That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings
"I hated this at first – it sounded like a bad version of 'Hey Mickey.' But now I can't hear it enough."

"Black and Gold" by Sam Sparro
"Grooves like 'Tainted Love' without feeling like a rip-off. It's never failed on the dance floor, no matter the crowd."

"Oxford Comma" by Vampire Weekend
"The band name alone is worthy of the list; the album is even better. Fun, clever and melodic."

"Poker Face" by Lady GaGa
"One of the few club-friendly records I actually listen to when I'm not working."

"L.E.S. Artistes" by Santogold
"This song is great on the dance floor and in the car, driving."

"Bossy" by Lindsay Lohan
"A new artist I'm sure you'll all hear or read about soon."


DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

tla said...

you know I like you right? :D
thank you for the link!
I was too lazy to go and search for all the missing songs :D